After the success of the two previous installments, crunchyroll premiered in April the third season of “Kimetsu no Yaiba: Demon Slayer”the anime that adapts the “Blacksmiths Village Arc”, in which the protagonists must face dangerous threats such as the Demon Moons. Depor tells you what you need to know to watch chapter 10 of season 3 of “Demon Slayer”.
The anime is based on the homonymous manga created by Koyoharu Gotouge and starring Tanjiro Kamadoa demon hunter who seeks to free his sister and end the evil beings that torment the world.
Episode 10 will lay the foundations for the season finale, which is one of the most anticipated by subscribers to crunchyroll. Therefore, learn more about the date, premiere time and more about the 3×10 chapter.
EPISODE 10 OF “KIMETSU NO YAIBA 3″
The tenth episode is titled “Pillar of Love, Mitsuri Kanroji” and focuses on the development of Mitsuri and the discovery of new powers, although this could be dangerous if not controlled properly.
“As the battle with the Zohakuten intensifies, Mitsuri also develops a demon slayer mark on her neck. Like Mucihiro, the power he gains as a result is tremendous and he can dominate Zohakuten for a while.”, reads in the Crunchyroll Synopsis.
DATE OF PREMIERE OF EPISODE 10 OF “DEMON SLAYER”
The tenth episode of the third season of “Kimetsu no Yaiba: Demon Slayer” premiered on June 11, 2023. According to the programming of crunchyrollappreciated in Latin America and Spain at this time:
- Mexico, Nicaragua, Costa Rica and El Salvador: 11:45 a.m.
- Colombia, Peru and Ecuador: 12:45 p.m.
- Venezuela, Bolivia and Puerto Rico: 1:45 p.m.
- Argentina, Chile and Paraguay: 2:45 p.m.
- Spain: 6:45 p.m.
HOW TO SEE “DEMON SLAYER” SEASON 3?
Every new episode of “Kimetsu no Yaiba: Demon Slayer” is broadcast through Crunchyroll, the streaming platform dedicated to anime. In addition, simultaneously, it is released in Japan for Premium users.
On the other hand, users with a free account will have to wait two weeks to watch it for free with the original subtitles. Otherwise, the platform has:
- Fan Plan (19 soles per month): 1 device at a time
- Monthly Mega Fan Plan (21 soles per month): up to 4 devices at the same time
- Annual Mega Fan (225 soles): plan per year
WHERE TO SEE THE OTHER SEASONS OF “KIMETSU NO YAIBA”?
The first season (26 chapters) of the anime is on Netflix and Crunchyroll, and the second (18 chapters) only on the anime platform, which also has other similar productions.
CHARACTERS FROM “KIMETSU NO YAIBA 3″
- Tanjirō Kamado: the young man whose family was killed by Muzan and now seeks revenge.
- Nezuko Kamado: Tanjiro’s sister who turned into a demon after being attacked by Muzan.
- Inosuke Hashibira: the member of Tanjiro’s Hunter team who hides his female face with a boar’s head.
- Zenitsu Agatsuma: the member of Tanjiro’s Hunter team who specializes in lightning techniques and often passes out in the middle of fights.
- Muzan Kibutsuji: the most powerful demon of all who seeks to become immune to sunlight.
- Kagaya Ubuyashiki: He is the leader of the Demon Slayer Corps and the Ubuyashiki clan. The strange curse of his family was spreading and at the time of his death, he was blind.
- Giyu Tomioka: He is the Pillar of Water and the first demon hunter Tanjiro meets after the death of his family.
- Mitsuri Kanroji: it is the Pillar of love. Despite her cute and feminine appearance, she possesses incredible raw strength. In addition, she is characterized by having a long and flexible sword.
- Muichirō Tokito: it is the Pillar of Fog. Originally, he had a twin, but he was killed by a demon. This caused the boy to join the Cazadores body.
- Flower Hashira, Kanae Kocho
- Tsuguko Kanao Tsuyuri
WHO ARE THE HASHIRAS IN “DEMON SLAYER”?
The Hashira are the pillars of the Demon Slayer Corps in “Demon Slayer”. They are the most powerful warriors, whose mission is to eliminate all demons to safeguard humanity. This group is under the direct supervision of Kagaya Ubuyashiki, and only allows the strongest hunter to join their ranks. MORE DETAILS HERE
THIS IS THE EXPLANATION OF MUICHIRO TOKITO’S MARK IN “DEMON SLAYER”
The third season of “Kimetsu no Yaiba”which narrates the Aldea de los Herreros series, has introduced us to new pillars in the world of “demon slayer”. One of those who has attracted the most attention is Muichiro Tokito, the Pillar of Mist, who has become the center of attention due to the mark he suffered in combat. HERE We explain what the meaning of that wink is.
WHAT IS THE CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER OF “DEMON SLAYER”?
The cinematographic and television universe of “Demon Slayer” it is still quite small. Here’s everything that’s been released, in order of release date:
- Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Season 1 (2019)
- Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba the Movie: Mugen Train (2020)
- Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Season 2 (2022)
- Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Season 3 (2023)